Dancing Make You Smarter
The 21-year study of senior citizens, 75 and older were led by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, funded by the National Institute on Aging, and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
% Reduced Risk of Dementia
- 0% in Cycling, swimming or playing golf
- 35% in Reading
- 47% in Doing crossword puzzles at least 4 days a week
- 76% in Dancing Frequently.
- Reduce stress and depression
- Increases energy and serotonin
- Improves flexibility, strength, balance, and endurance
- Strengthens bones and boosts cardiovascular health
- Increases mental capacity by exercising our cognitive processes
- Dynamic and rapid-fire decision making creates new neural paths
11 Benefits Of Bellydance :
- Relax Physical Tension
- Release Emotional Charged
- Relief Mental Stress
- Unleash Playfulness Of Creative Inner Child In You
- Revive Feminine Radiance & Vibrancy
- Liberate Your Sensuality!!
- Nurturing Feminine Wisdom & Beauty
- Awaken Bodily Awareness
- Restore Body' Fitness and Vitality
- ABC Contouring (Your Abs, Buttocks, and Curves!!)
- Discover and Connect with Your Alluring Strength and Power!!!